Real Stunt City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

217.18.70.223:7766

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FroyBoy Admin Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FroyBoy

FroyBoy

FroyBoy Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: FroyBoy Admin Application   FroyBoy Admin Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:07 pm

Name: Fritzroy Thompson

Ingame: FroyBoy

Hours: 12

Xfire(If you don't have Xfire please download it!): Mekhi2

Why I want to be admin: I want to be admin because I am a friendly person, I can maintain your server properly, ITS AWESOME of course, I want to be an admin on a stunt server xD

Why I would be a good admin: I would be a good admin because I dont want to be demoted or banned or anything else. I want to get your members to stick to this server, and I love your community so I dont want to mess it up xD

My experience with being a leader: I used to own a stunt server and roleplay server. I've been head admin on a small roleplay server

I will ban somebody if he: Breaks the rules, DM's after 1 kick for DM'ing, Hacks.

I will use my admin power when: Someone needs help, is glitches, someone breaks rules.

I don't use the godmode when: I am playing a in a DM, or in a Duel, or anything that needs to be legit for.

I will read the forums every: 10-30 Minutes I will check on the forums.

I will be online ingame every: Day

I think the rules below me are: Fair enough. I will follow ALL the rules and I WILL keep a good amount of
players on your server xD

Do I have a own server?: I used to, but my mom was tired of my computer being on 24/7 xD

Do I have experience with scripting?: A little bit.

(rules)
- Never insult or abuse your admin power against people who doesn't breaking the rules.
- When we accepted your admin apply you will start with level 3. Don't ask for higher levels!
- Always answer normal questions from players, like "How you can drive so fast?"
- Never ban or kick people if you are not sure they are breaking the rules.
- Do not spam in /announce. Its annoying for the most people. Only use announce for inportant things.
- Don't get angry if a player falsely drive into you with a car. When he keep repeating it, give him a warn or kick him.
- Being admin is not a mission to catch all the players who doing something wrong, People need to have freedom. They will leave if you keep spying them.
The main mission is to keep a good amount players on the server!
Back to top Go down
DTHCND
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FroyBoy Admin Application   FroyBoy Admin Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:59 pm

You would be good admin... 1 thing though... Don't ban after 1 kick... Ban after 3 /warn which you give after someone gets kicked... And you don't kick until you have verbally warned... Very Happy But ye u be good admin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://rscforums.tk
FroyBoy

FroyBoy

PostSubject: Re: FroyBoy Admin Application   FroyBoy Admin Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:36 pm

DTHCND wrote:
You would be good admin... 1 thing though... Don't ban after 1 kick... Ban after 3 /warn which you give after someone gets kicked... And you don't kick until you have verbally warned... Very Happy But ye u be good admin Very Happy

Got ya Wink Thanks for that.. I guess this server's kick/ban rules are different xD
Back to top Go down
DTHCND
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FroyBoy Admin Application   FroyBoy Admin Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:53 pm

FroyBoy wrote:
DTHCND wrote:

Got ya Wink Thanks for that.. I guess this server's kick/ban rules are different xD
lol... Little softer lol...
Back to top Go down
http://rscforums.tk
yvoms
Admin

PostSubject: ur accepted.   FroyBoy Admin Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:41 am

accepted u start as level 2!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FroyBoy Admin Application   FroyBoy Admin Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FroyBoy Admin Application
Page 1 of 1