Real Stunt City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

217.18.70.223:7766

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted for new server] Admin Application | DTHCND

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DTHCND
Admin

[Accepted for new server] Admin Application | DTHCND Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted for new server] Admin Application | DTHCND   [Accepted for new server] Admin Application | DTHCND Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:26 am

Name: Darren Hobin

Ingame: DTHCND

Hours: 12 Hours

Xfire(If you don't have Xfire please download it!): DTHCND

Why I want to be admin: I would want to be an Admin because I like the way the server is and it's rules (Unlike other servers) and am friendly and know most of the other users and am very active.

Why I should be a good admin: I would be a good admin because I am friendly and have been a part of the server for a long time and know the rules well.

My experience with being a leader: Was a Manager of a very tiny "The Source" and a ref for MLG.

I will ban somebody if he: Is breaking the rules constantly over and over even after being warned several times. (And possibly with your permission.)

I will use my admin power when: When someone is breaking a rule/abusing the server and admin powers are needed. (But not for very tiny things)

I don't use the godmode when: Playing on DM or Dueling.

I will read the forums every: Day and I do.

I will be online ingame every: Day

I think the rules below me are: Great because they are fun, and is less annoying for other users IMO.

Do I have a own server?: No.

Do I have experience with scripting?: Yes, I have experience in I know a bit of C++, C#, HTML/JavaScript, and Bin Bash (Bin Bash is Linux).
Back to top Go down
http://rscforums.tk
(vP)SoSolid2k
Admin
(vP)SoSolid2k

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted for new server] Admin Application | DTHCND   [Accepted for new server] Admin Application | DTHCND Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:47 pm

come on lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.vPForums.tk/
DTHCND
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted for new server] Admin Application | DTHCND   [Accepted for new server] Admin Application | DTHCND Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:02 pm

(vP)SoSolid2k wrote:
come on lol
What? lol I am on... The new server look great!
Back to top Go down
http://rscforums.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted for new server] Admin Application | DTHCND   [Accepted for new server] Admin Application | DTHCND Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted for new server] Admin Application | DTHCND
Page 1 of 1