Real Stunt City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

217.18.70.223:7766

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NewEvolutions Admin Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NewEvolution

NewEvolutions Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: NewEvolutions Admin Application   NewEvolutions Admin Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:37 pm

Name: Sam Hootsman
Ingame:(MWG)NewEvolution
Hours: 82
Xfire(If you don't have Xfire please download it!):
Why I want to be admin: I want to be admin to support the community , respect the people and learn responsibility .
Why I should be a good admin: I should be a admin , well , theres no answer for this but im not forcing you to make me admin , I just want to ,
My experience with being a leader: 100/100
I will ban somebody if he: Hacked . Get kicked 3 times and did the same thing again , If reported more then 5 times , if higher ranks tell me to do it
I will use my admin power when: People hack , Disrespecting , Patroling (Looking for glitches , cheaters , hackers)
I don't use the godmode when: Im off duty , When im doing DM ,
I will read the forums every: 10 times a day
I will be online ingame every: i will be on about 16 hours a day
I think the rules below me are: Well i respect the rules a lot , I enjoy following rules Very Happy and respecting others how you want to be respected
Do I have a own server?: Well yes but it crashed because some of my buildings got glitched
Do I have experience with scripting?: Sorta , I have lots of EXP In HTML , but in Samp not so much
Back to top Go down

NewEvolutions Admin Application
Page 1 of 1